Share this topic : facebook gplus twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chalazion and Homoeopathic treatment
Chalazion and Homoeopathic treatment 

A 31 year old male Mr. STN, had come with complaints of nodule over left upper eyelid since last five months. It was red in color and not painful.

He had a history of stye five months before. It was treated locally but nodule remained.

Along with this complaints he had weakness with dullness and had no desire to work since last five months.

His appetite was good. His thirst was more. He could not tolerate cold weather well. He had a craving for eating sour food items.

By nature, he was very anxious especially about health. He communicated well during case taking and was graceful. He had much insecurity. He had anxiety about future, fear of quarrels especially fear of being injured about self.

He was given homoeopathic medicine Arsenic album in infrequent doses as per the indications. He recovered well within few months.

Note: Arsenic album is used in this case as per the indications. In all cases Arsenic album cannot be given. Every case has it's unique presentation for prescription. Same medicine cannot be used for all the patients suffering from same disease condition. Homoeopathic medicines should be always taken under physician’s guidance only. Self-medications are not safe and prone to side effects. 

[i]Case Record No.: MSH03/26[/i]

[i]Dated: 3rd March, 2016.[/i]

Share this topic : facebook gplus twitter