Share this topic : facebook gplus twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Effective homoeopathic cure for long standing Chronic Sinusitis
Effective homoeopathic cure for long standing Chronic Sinusitis

A 28 year old male Mr. CNK, was suffering from recurrent sneezing with watery nose discharge since last 3 years. Every month complaints recurred and would last for 10 to 15 days. Along with these complaints he also had nose block, throat hoarseness and headache. His complaints was increased more during change of weather. He would feel more thirst for large quantities of water during complains. Otherwise also he takes lots of water. He could not control hunger, he would get headache.
He looked short, fair and thin.He liked more spicy food to eat. He would enjoy thunder storms. He could not tolerate cold temperature well.
By nature; he is friendly, careful and extrovert person. He would maintain good relationship with family friends and co-workers. He would help others even when not asked. He would work almost 15 hours a day. He could manage his business and family well balanced. He considered relationships to be more valued than money. He would take responsibilities very seriously. He wanted to become a big industrialist.
He was given homoeopathic medicine Phosphorus in infrequent doses in variable potencies. He was recovered completely in few months duration.
Note: Phosphorus used in this case are as per the indications. In all cases Phosphoruscannot be given. Every case has 'unique presentation for prescription. Same medicine cannot be used for all the patients suffering from same disease condition. Homoeopathic medicines should be always taken under physician’s guidance only. Self-medications are not safe and prone to side effects. 
[i]Case Record No.: TNG 01/35[/i]
[i]Dated: 25th January, 2016.[/i]

Share this topic : facebook gplus twitter